- Pump marine heads only at marina facilities
- Dispose of trash properly onshore
- Keep your engine in good working order
- Use caution when refueling. Clean up small spills with a spill kit or oil-absorbent pads.
- Use non-toxic or phosphate-free products to clean and paint your boat. Do large cleaning and maintenance jobs onshore to avoid contaminating the water.
You can also help prevent the spread of invasive species.
Read more about clean boating.
Hear more about how you can be a clean boater.